Overwatch Encounter's one-day event offers an unforgettable experience. The first half of the day will focus on mission rehearsal. This will include Basic Pistol and Carbine training, Sniper Training, Close Quarter Combat training, All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Training, etc. The training will focus on personal development, team building, communication, stress management, leadership, crisis management, etc.
The second half of the day will focus on the mission execution. SEALs sometimes train for month prior to the actual mission. Overwatch Encounter will challenge you and let you see if you have what it takes. Missions will be scenarios in which you may patrol to the last known location of a hostage, take precision sniper shots at enemy sentries guarding the hostage, conduct hostage rescue and exfiltrate via pre-positioined RZRs to a safe house. All activities end with a debriefing while we assess where the mission went right, where it went wrong, and what could have been done differently. Discussions will be very proactive and can focus on any requested topic.
- October-March events are at our Las Vegas, NV Location
- April-September events are at our Salt Lake City, UT Location
- Event includes over $200 worth of ammunition
- Event includes breakfast and lunch
- Event includes transportation from two designated pickup sites
- Event also provides an Overwatch Encounter shirt